WHOM ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking a highly driven Working Student with a focus on Python and prompt engineering to provide support in coding operations and related tasks. This is a golden opportunity to gain experience and supplement learning with AI experience. The ideal candidate will assist in the design and development of our automaited assistant AI, support the team with code development and debugging.
Tasks You will:
- Assist in the design and development of our automaited assistant AI
- Support the team with code development and debugging
- Engineer prompts for various aspects of the automaited assistant
- Gather and document code requirements as per instructions from technical leads
- Perform testing of software applications and systems
- Maintain and update project related technical documents
- Actively participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Pursuing a degree or diploma in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in Python
- Great understanding of how to engineer prompts for AI solutions
- Basic understanding of operating systems, databases and web technologies
- Proficiency in git
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
3 reasons to join automaited:
- You will work with the best. At automaited, you will work with colleagues from more than 7 different nationalities and diverse career paths; people who have been founders, engineers, experts, and more; the best team in the AI space.
- You can enjoy amazing benefits. Our benefits contribute to our great culture; join our company workations; spend up to 182 days a year working abroad; work with state-of-the-art hardware; use child sick days to take care of your family; these and many more benefits will wait for you!
- You will grow and enjoy the experience. We are a trust-based company that helps elevate our employees’ work experience and growth; amazing new challenges arise with our growth.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please be aware that this position is a hybrid role. Working from home is possible by individual arrangement. Presence at the office in Cologne or Berlin is a requirement.
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
To apply for this job please visit join.com.