At EXL, we are developing solutions for some of the most exciting and challenging AI and NLP business problems. If you want to push the existing AI (NLP) knowledge boundaries, then we have an excellent opportunity for you. We are looking for AI Engineers who can develop and deploy state of the art, scalable, and optimized AI system particularly in Generative AI driven by Large Language Models. As an AI Engineer, you are expected to have keen interest in AI – NLP and Machine Learning and staying current with the latest developments in this rapidly changing field. Major duty is to develop and package Generative AI solutions for business problems using Large Language Models and related technologies like Vector DBs, Embedders, Memory, Prompt Managers, response managers etc. in-production.
- Analyze text-based data and apply data science techniques to extract meaningful insights.
- Design, develop and implement LLM based solutions for a wide range of use cases involving tasks like classification, extraction, summarization, conversation, search, generation etc. on unstructured text data.
- Create and maintain state of the art scalable AI solutions in Python/ Java/ Scala for multiple business problems. This involves:
- Choosing most appropriate NLP model based on business needs and available data
- Performing data exploration and innovative feature engineering
- Fine-tuning a variety of NLP models including LLMs
- Augmenting models by integrating domain specific ontologies and/or external databases
- Reporting and Monitoring the solution outcome
- Work experience with document-oriented databases such as MongoDB, vector DBs etc.
- Collaborate with Engineering team to deploy AI(NLP) solutions in production. Ability to package AI solution in APIs.
- Experience with developing and deploying AI systems on cloud like AWS or Azure
- Interact with clients and internal business teams to perform solution feasibility as well as design and develop solutions.
- Open to working across different domains – Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services etc.
- Minimum 2 Experience (including graduate school) on training and deploying NLP models- LLMs and related technologies.
- Expertise in transformer-basedstate of the NLP techniques
- Experience with working on tools for generative AI development stack like lang chain, LlamaIndex, chroma etc.
- Applied experience of machine learning algorithms using Python/Java/ Scala
- Organized, self-motivated, disciplined and detail oriented.
- Production level coding experience in Python/Java is required.
- Ability to Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in Generative AI and Large Language Models research
- Experience with one or more of deep learning framework, including Pytorch, Tensorflow, Caffe, MxNet
- Experience with using cloud technologies on AWS/ Microsoft Azure is a plus
What we offer:
- EXL Digital offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class AI/ML and NLP consultants.
- You do not just spend your time performing data crunching, doing research and coding but develop yourself as a seasoned data science expert with applied industry knowledge.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. We provide you an opportunity to work on a variety of use cases across different industries – Insurance, Healthcare, Banking Finance and many more
- Projects drive you to go beyond lab setup and make real impact on live use cases through production deployments
- You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills – key aspects for personal and professional growth
- AI/ML and NLP requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Digital, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects including AI/ML/NLP and cloud tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.