JEA Digital Info Systems LLP
JEA Digital Info Systems LLP, established in 2016, specializes in providing niche IT services and products including Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, Internet of Things, Mobile and Advanced UI. We take pride in catering to increasing demands of transforming business operations by utilizing the latest digital technologies. Our experienced team is well-equipped to build high-performance teams, catering to untapped segments in IT Services, and transform customer business problems to opportunities.
This is a full-time on-site role located in Kochi for a Prompt Engineering Trainer. As a Prompt Engineering Trainer, your day-to-day tasks involve delivering training to new hires and current employees to help them acquire the required technical skills and knowledge to ensure that they meet the high standards associated with our company. Additionally, you will collaborate with other teams to develop and maintain company-wide training programs, evaluate the performance of trainees, and adjust training programs as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a technical training role, engineering mentor, or onboarding new hires.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Proven experience in developing engineering training material and programs with the ability to incorporate feedback for continual improvement.
- Advanced knowledge of software engineering practices, object-oriented programming, databases, and other related technologies.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.