About Future Skills
Joseph SriHarsha & Mary Indraja Educational Society, in collaboration with the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, and DDU-GKY is offering 12+ courses with industry experts in “Future Skills” in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Tripura, West Bengal, and is successfully placing students in companies across India. This program is meticulously executed with the help of experts committed to bringing about substantial change and improvement.
This is a system of concrete tutelage where enrolled students are exposed to international placements as well to help usher their growth on a global scale.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work with R&D teams to create and improve prompts for high-quality responses in diverse domains
- Test and refine prompts for better response quality and relevance
- Analyze user data to enhance prompt effectiveness
- Design new AI algorithms and models that can solve problems or automate tasks
- Train and fine-tune machine learning models: Improve the accuracy of machine learning models by adjusting their parameters
Who Can Apply
- People who are willing to relocate to Hyderabad
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 20th Oct’23 and 24th Nov’23
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Perks – Certificate
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.