LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) is a global leader in trustworthy and equal AI for business. Hundreds of the world’s leading brands — including HSBC, Chipotle, and Virgin Media — use our Conversational Cloud platform to engage with millions of consumers safely and responsibly. We power a billion conversational interactions every month, providing a uniquely rich data set and safety tools to unlock the power of Generative AI and Large Language Models for better business outcomes.
At LivePerson, we foster an inclusive workplace culture that encourages meaningful connection, collaboration, and innovation. Every mind is invited to ask questions and actively seek new ways to achieve success and reach their full potential. We operate as one with a growth mindset. This means spotting opportunities, solving ambiguities and seeking effective solutions to challenges that make things better.
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented engineer to join our team to work with various Large Language Model (LLM) technologies and providers. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and testing prompts and prompting methods for a variety of use cases and models, ensuring that the output is accurate, relevant, and high-quality.
If you are passionate about Natural Language Processing, Conversational AI, and have experience working with advanced language generation models, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to bring cutting-edge Generative AI technologies to customers around the world.
- Develop, implement, and test prompting strategies for a variety of products over various LLMs.
- Work with production engineers to deploy these prompts into production
- Collaborate with other engineers, data scientists, and analysts to improve the accuracy and quality of LLM responses
- Analyze internal and external feedback and behaviors to continuously improve the quality of prompts and language output
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Generative AI specifically, and Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning in general.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Linguistics, or related field
- Foundational knowledge of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Experience working with Large Language Models such as GPT-3/4, ChatGPT, Claude, or CoHere
- Proficiency in Python
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working with other Machine Learning models or approaches such as BERT or Reinforcement Learning
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience with large-scale data processing and analysis
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Health: medical, dental, vision and wellbeing.
- Time away: Public holidays and discretionary PTO package for flexible days offwith manager approval.
- Financial: 401K, ESPP, Basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, fertility services.
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning.
- Additional: 24/7 access to professional counselors, voluntary insurance coverage, exclusive perks and discounts.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson is a hub for the ever-curious and proactive, offering a flexible work-life balance tailored to individual needs. With offices and WeWork locations worldwide, our flexible work policy provides our teams the freedom to work from their preferred environment. We’re very proud to have earned recognition from Fast Company, Newsweek, and BuiltIn for being a top innovative, beloved, and remote-friendly workplace.
Belonging at LivePerson
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.