Prompt Engineer (Equity Research)
A career within a fast-growing research and analytics firm will enable you to be independent and resourceful, creating better services that handle client service tasks or generate research reports also making sure that generative AI services can deliver outputs to build, code, and train the AI on extensive and accurate data in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Developing, testing and refining AI-generated text prompts.
- Generate text of deep insights on the sectors or companies under coverage for our client. The activities involve stock picking, in-depth research & analysis, financial modeling, formulating opinions and conveying the same in a report format.
- Draft and distribute reports on prompt performance and development progress.
- Continuously improving prompt quality, performance and the overall AI prompt generation process.
- Design, develop and refine AI-generated text prompts for various related research needs.
- Collaborate with manager, client and respective company to ensure prompt alignment with client goals and user needs.
- Monitor and analyze prompt performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up to date on the latest advancements in AI, natural language processing and machine learning.
- Provide support to content in understanding prompt engineering best practices.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Financial research and analytics industry knowledge would be an advantage
- Proven work experience as a Prompt Engineer or similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in programming languages, AI-related tools such as ChatGPT, Bard, and data analysis techniques
- Comprehensive understanding of natural language processing, machine learning and AI-generated content development
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Relevant training and/or certifications in computer science, AI or a related field
Work Location: Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra
How to apply: Feel free to share your CV at email@example.com
RCK Analytics provides world-class custom equity research, investment research, PE/VE research support, Investment Banking support, analytics, and assurance services to global clients. We work with financial and investment companies, private equity, asset management and hedge funds, investment banks and broking houses, market research firms, consulting firms, and various sector corporates.
The environment at RCK Analytics encourages not only best performance, hard work and commitment but also fun and work-life balance. We promote an open, transparent and performance-based culture in our organization. We provide regular training and feedback to our team to ensure consistent performance, skill-set enhancement and systematic growth.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.