ThinkCERCA is passionately committed to improving the quality of K-12 education. Built by educators, our online platform is designed to empower teachers in personalizing literacy instruction across disciplines. The ThinkCERCA Framework provides a common language for students, teachers, parents, and administrators to drive sustainable growth in student achievement.
Our work has a demonstrated impact:
The results of third-party studies show that schools that use ThinkCERCA see significant growth in their students’ literacy and critical thinking skills. We are top winners in the Tools Competition for automated feedback for writing and we want to supercharge what we’re already doing! We are looking for a Prompt Engineer to join our team and ensure the creation of effective and engaging prompts for our AI-generated content solutions. The Prompt Engineer’s responsibilities include working with our content creators, product teams, and data scientists to develop and refine prompts, optimizing prompt performance, and staying up-to-date on the latest advancements in AI, natural language processing, and machine learning.
- Design, develop, and refine AI-generated text prompts for various applications
- Collaborate with content creators, product teams, and data scientists to ensure prompt alignment with company goals and user needs
- Monitor and analyze prompt performance to identify areas for improvement
- Optimize AI prompt generation process to enhance overall system performance
- Stay up-to-date on the latest advancements in AI, natural language processing, and machine learning
- Provide support to content and product teams in understanding prompt engineering best practices
- Draft and distribute reports on prompt performance and development progress
Requirements And Skills
- Proven work experience as a Prompt Engineer or similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in programming languages, AI-related tools such as ChatGPT, and data analysis techniques
- Comprehensive understanding of natural language processing, machine learning, and AI-generated content development
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Relevant training and/or certifications in computer science, AI or a related field
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.