GlobalData is the leading Data and analytics company, helping thousands of companies, government organizations, and industry professionals, for faster and more informed decisions. Our mission is to help our clients decode the future to become more successful and innovative. We have decades of experience in being the trusted, gold-standard intelligence providers to the world’s largest industries, with our unique data-driven, human-led, and technology-powered approach creating trusted, actionable, and forward-looking intelligence to predict the future and avoid blind spots. GlobalData’s platform is transforming how organizations around the world find and use data to drive success.
Apply if you have:
- As a Prompt Engineer you have experience in using various generative AI tools to generate content in the form of long articles/short articles/ insights.
- Your role will involve both technical and creative aspects, requiring a deep understanding of language and AI technologies.
- Your work will contribute to the development of cutting-edge AI applications based on industry and sector-specific datasets. Attention to detail, consistency, and adherence to annotation guidelines are crucial in this role.
- Strong understanding of natural language processing (NLP) in LLM’s and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work efficiently to meet project deadlines while maintaining high annotation quality.
B.Tech/M.Tech Computer Science/Electronics/IT with 0 to 1 year of experience in prompt engineering, linguistic, or similar field
- The candidate will be shortlisted for interviews based on skills, and relevant experience with evidence of prior successful projects.
- The selection assessment will be done through interviews and a short time-bound project assignment.
- Prompt Design: Create well-crafted prompts on LLM that align with specific objectives, goals, and use cases for our AI systems.
- Fine-tuning: Collaborate with the patents information analyst to fine-tune large language models using prompts, ensuring the models produce accurate, contextually relevant, and safe responses.
- Evaluation: Conduct thorough evaluation and testing of prompts and model performance, iterating as necessary to improve the results of LLM’s.
- Optimisation: Continuously optimize prompts to improve the effectiveness of our AI systems in various applications.
- Collaborate: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including researchers, data scientists, and product managers, to understand project requirements and tailor prompts accordingly.
- Stay Informed: Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in natural language processing especially on LLM’s and AI to incorporate best practices into prompt engineering.
- Documentation: Document and maintain records of prompt designs, iterations, and outcomes
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India (On-site)
Want to know more: https://www.globaldata.com/
Send cv to: Dundi SivaSaroja (Senior Executive HR) Email: Saroja.Dundi@globaldata.com
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.