We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Prompt Engineering Specialist with expertise in large language models (LLM) and natural language processing techniques. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in LLM and NLP techniques, as well as at least 1-2 years of experience in ChatGPT/OpenAI/Text Generative models. The candidate should be well-versed in prompt/instruction tuning, one-shot/few-shot learning, LLM literature analysis, and intermediate-level Python programming.
- Collaborate with the research team to develop and optimize large language models (LLM) for natural language processing tasks.
- Develop and optimize ChatGPT/OpenAI/Text Generative models for conversational AI systems.
- Utilize prompt/instruction tuning techniques to improve the performance of LLMs.
- Utilize one-shot/few-shot learning techniques to enhance the capabilities of LLMs.
- Conduct LLM literature analysis to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in the field.
- Develop and maintain code for LLM development and optimization using intermediate-level Python programming.
- Hands-on experience with text data wrangling
- Knowledge of LLMs and their limitations
- OOP and Python coding proficiency
- Hands-on experience with NLP Experience/familiarity with nltk/LangChain
- Experience with prompt engineering
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in computer science or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in large language models (LLM) and NLP techniques.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in ChatGPT/OpenAI/Text Generative models.
- Experience in prompt/instruction tuning and one-shot/few-shot learning.
- Experience with LLM literature analysis and staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in the field.
- Intermediate-level Python programming skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot and debug code.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.