Want to bring ideas to life?
You’re in the right place. If you’re looking for a fresh challenge, why choose Aurecon? It comes down to one, crucial question. What kind of world do you want to create for the next generation? Truth is, the decisions being made right now will determine the future of everything – from the local community to the entire planet. One of those decisions is: who do you decide to work for?
How will your ideas contribute to shaping what’s next?
Aurecon’s award-winning Digital team is looking for a motivated Prompt Engineer to join our AI team.
In this role, you will work on designing and optimising prompts to improve the capabilities of our AI assistant.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a meaningful impact on our AI assistant’s capabilities, work closely with our world-class AI team and have the latest large language models at your fingertips.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Collaborate with linguists, computer scientists, and subject matter experts to understand the company’s AI assistant goals and capabilities
- Research and analyse large language models like GPT-3/4 Llama 2 and others to identify areas for prompt optimisation
- Design, write, and test prompts aimed at improving the assistant’s abilities in areas like natural language understanding, common sense reasoning, and empathy
- Iterate on prompts based on test results to further refine and optimise performance
- Document prompt engineering processes and prompt datasets
- Stay up-to-date on the latest AI research and developments in prompt engineering
- Engage and train business stakeholders on how prompt engineering can help them.
- Evangelise generative ai and its capabilities across the organisation.
What are we looking for from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Linguistics or related field
- Understanding of natural language processing and machine learning
- Experience with large language models and prompt engineering
- Ability to write clear, effective prompts
- Collaborative team player with strong communication skills
- Passion for advancing AI capabilities through prompt optimisation
- Proficiency in Python; experience with frameworks like HuggingFace
How will your future be shaped by us?
You really can bring your whole self to work and be confident your voice will be heard. We don’t just claim we’re inclusive and innovative, as proven by the independent awards and accreditations we’ve gained. We’ve been recognised for our innovation culture, gender equality and our LGBTI+ inclusion. Plus, we have a robust Reconciliation Action Plan – our fourth edition since 2014.
On a personal level you’ll have access to flexible work hours, remote work, working holidays, part-time and job share options. You’ll continue to grow, thanks to learning and development opportunities that further your eminence, leadership, and professional accreditations. Outside of work, you’ll be further supported with competitive paid parental leave, cultural public holiday swaps, plus wellbeing support programmes.
Who is Aurecon?
Aurecon’s strength has always been our people. It’s our people who build our shared purpose and bring ideas to life. It’s our people who imagine and co-create with our clients a better future for people and the planet. It’s our people who are actively tackling some the of largest problems anywhere, and it’s our people who are delivering truly city shaping projects that will leave a legacy for decades to come. So, when you join us, you’ll be joining a community working together to tackle some of the world’s most complex challenges.
Ready to bring ideas to life?
If you have the skills and passion for this role, we encourage you to apply! Remember, it’s you and how you bring ideas to life which are important. Your background, unique needs and individuality will be valued. Visit our website to learn more at www.aurecongroup.com
To apply for this job please visit au.linkedin.com.