We are looking for a large language model specialist, or AI prompt engineer, to join our team of experts in artificial intelligence. As a large language model engineer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying state-of-the-art language models that can generate high-quality text for various domains and tasks.
You will also collaborate with other data engineers, ml engineers, and researchers to optimize the performance, scalability, and robustness of our language models. You should have a strong background in machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and software engineering. You should also have experience working with large-scale language models such as GPT-3/4, BERT, Dolly, LLaMA, Bard, etc. Our use-cases for LLMs are broad: chat, vision, time-series, and multi-model based.
We also expect the candidate to act as our prompt engineer, helping end users create prompts that utilize the LLMs optimal. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying prompts that elicit natural. You will also collaborate with other engineers, designers, and validation teams to ensure the quality and usability of our prompts.
Given that the field of prompt engineering and applied LLMs is arguably less than 2 years old, as a result, we ask that you share with us a specific prompt engineering or LLM projects or Generative AI or Bert projects you’re proud of in your application Ideally this project should show off a complex and clever prompting architecture or generative data scenarios or a systematic evaluation of an LLM’s behavior or a multi-modal LLM system.
We expect the candidate to create business facing experiences that show-case the value LLMs can bring to GSK and pharma in general. Overall, we expect the candidate to drive:
- Developing our Generative AI roadmap and managing our solution space
- Ensure the right level of complexity of LLMs is picked for use-cases (e.g., Dolly vs GPT4).
- Educate technical and business leaders on the use of Generative AI.
- Co-create with the business appropriate use-cases that will benefit from Generative AI.
- Create technical standards and blueprint for Generative AI scenarios.
- Strong software development standards using Devops/MLops.
Business process areas in scope:
- Supply chain
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Identify critical business problems that could be solved using Generative AI
- Define strategy for Generative AI and how to apply it
- Lead discussions at peer review and uses quantitative skills to positively influence decision making
- Identify opportunities to apply the latest advancements in Large Language Models (LLMs)
- Prompt engineer the right prompts to optimize LLMs functioning
- Quickly prototype scenarios from LLMs till UX for user testing purposes
- Work with our cross-functional team (data scientists, data engineers and research scientists) to define and deliver features in an iterative manner.
- Lead internal and external developers to deliver on the Generative AI roadmap
- Develop and embed automated processes for predictive model validation, deployment, and implementation
- Influence the AI/ML stack like Feature Stores, Model Stores, and automated MLops to create most value out of LLMs.
- Connect and collaborate with subject matter experts in -different business areas.
- Make impactful contributions to internal discussions on emerging machine learning methodologies.
- Educate the organization both from IT and the business perspectives on Generative AI
- Demonstrate a combination of business focus, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and programming knowledge to be able to quickly cycle hypothesis through the discovery phase of the project and excellent written and communications skills to report back the findings in a clear, structured manner.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- A higher degree (PhD preferred) in Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Bioinformatics or related quantitative field
- Hands-on experience with LLMs fine-tuning and/or training.
- Hands-on experience with Bert, Bard, ChatGPT, LLaMA, Dolly, etc
- 5+ years of experience in any at least 2 of the AI domains: NLP, NLG, Computer Vision, etc.
- Experience in machine learning and software engineering best practices with advanced skills in Python and Cloud
- Experience writing and presenting papers, documentation, and presentations to explain (research) findings
- Fluency in English
To apply for this job please visit be.bebee.com.