METAVERSE VENTURES PRIVATE LIMITED
About The Company:
Web 3.0 is the next wave of technology breakthroughs to revolutionize human society, with key pillars being decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs, Metaverse, and decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). The space is growing at breakneck speed with enormous growth potential in years to come. M0 is a Ai, Blockchain and web3 technology company exploring big ideas in AI LLMs and LMMs, identity, ownership, utility, DeFi, and interoperability to push the crypto, NFT, and Metaverse space forward.
We are looking for the best builders, hackers, innovators, entrepreneurs, visionaries & creatives to come design the future together. This isn’t a typical job at M0 you will be challenged to bring out the best version of yourself in bringing to life the creative renaissance of Ai and Web3. We are seeking driven individuals with a hunger for product ownership and impact and the potential for asymmetrical upside in doing so.
- As an AI Prompt Engineer, you will be responsible for training, experimenting, and testing language models to optimize prompts in building continuously learning ai products.
- Finetuning and testing various LLM and Large Multi-modal Models (LMMs) to generate or update applications in JSON from user prompts.
- Orchestrate LLM-LMMS Large Multi-modal Models driven experiences that delight our customers.
- Build up a library of high-quality prompts or prompt chains to accomplish a variety of tasks, with an easy guide to help users search for the one that meets their needs.
- Design, develop, and optimize AI prompt models using the Vertex.
- AI platform, ensuring high accuracy and performance.
- Conduct research and experiments to improve AI prompt generation, leveraging techniques such as transfer learning, reinforcement learning, and unsupervised learning.
- Run rigorous prompt experiments to understand the strengths and weaknesses of different AI models and their potential applications.
- The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Large Multi-modal intricacies of prompt engineering and how it ties into creating exceptional products and user experiences.
- Proactively identify and address any discrepancies between prompt engineering outputs and optimal user enjoyment, suggesting necessary revisions.
- Proven experience in AI and prompt engineering.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- A portfolio showcasing previous prompt engineering work and successful projects.
- Experience working with LLMs, such as GPT-3/4, or similar models.
- Proficiency in Python and experience with NLP libraries such as Hugging Face Transformers, NLTK, and SpaCy.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.