ALOIS is a premier staffing and recruitment solutions provider to Fortune 1000 companies in regions like the United States, Europe, India and Asia-Pacific. We have vast experience placing top talent in roles across diverse verticals such as Information Technology, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Light Industrial and Professional.
ALOIS fosters diversity in its workforce, ensuring all employees are respected & valued. We bring together people of varying nationality, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, religious belief, sexual orientation and socio-economic backgrounds. To know more about us, please visit us at www.aloisstaffing.com.
- Job Title : AI Prompt Engineer
- Location : USA & Canada (Ontario) | USA is first preference
- Type : Full Time
The ideal candidate will have expertise in designing, implementing, and optimizing vector databases, with a strong focus on utilizing Neo4j for knowledge graph applications. The role involves contributing to the development and maintenance of our data infrastructure, ensuring efficient handling of complex relationships and vectors.
- 5+ years of experience working in Data Science domain with atleast 1 year of experience working on prompt engineering.
- Design, develop and refine AI-generated text prompts for the LLMs.
- Ensure that the responses from the LLMs are delivered with consistency, with minimum hallucinations.
- Embedding AI prompts into applications and software for use in automating complex or repetitive tasks.
- Good understanding of various prompting techniques and their implementation.
- Integrating AI enabled applications into a team’s workflow and monitoring AI systems’ performance.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, and software engineers, to develop products.
- Communicate technical concepts and solutions effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowing how to use different language models, including ChatGPT-3.5, ChatGPT-4, Google’s Bard etc.
- Hands-on experience of working with machine learning and deep learning concepts on LLMs and NLP.
- Experience with cloud-based platforms for implementation purpose.
- Strong proficiency in application integration and deployment in client’s environment.
- Experience in analyzing structured and unstructured data sources.
- Experience with relevant programming languages, such as Python, SQL, SAS, Java, or Scala.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong work ethic and desire to produce quality results
- Consistently and proactively communicates (verbally/written) to stakeholders (progress/roadblocks/etc.)
- Continuous Improvement mindset and approach to work product
- Ability to take complex subjects and simplify it to less technical individuals
- Provides clear documentation of processes, workflows, recommendations, etc.
- High level of critical thinking capabilities
- Organized and has the ability to manage work effectively, escalating issues as appropriate
- Takes initiative & is a self-starter
- Displays ownership of their work (quality, timeliness)
- Seeks to become an expert in their field and shares their expertise through recommendations, proactive communications/actions and peer sharing/coaching where relevant
- Should be able to communicate with stakeholders directly and independently
- Should have good problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in working in dual shore engagement is preferred • Must have experience in managing clients directly
- Strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.