Since its inception in 2014, Feuji, Inc. has come a long way. Within a few years, Feuji grew from a small team to more than 400 dedicated employees. Today, with its global network and industry-leading expertise in technology solutions and emerging digital business processes, Feuji provides a unique value proposition for its customers. In the last few years, Feuji has actively supported multiple projects in India, Costa Rica, and the USA in the areas of healthcare, education, skill development, and ecological preservation. What’s next for Feuji? We are looking forward to continuing our work in the areas of digital transformation and sustainable community development by consistently delivering lasting positive impact
The AI engineer will, as part of client delivery teams, be responsible for developing, designing, and maintaining cutting-edge AI-based conversation systems, ensuring smooth and engaging user experiences. Additionally, the Engineer will participate in a wide variety of Natural Language Processing activities, including refining and optimizing prompts to improve the outcome of Large Language Models (LLMs), and code and design review. The kinds of activities performed by the Prompt Engineer will also include, but not be limited to:
- Working across client teams to develop and architect Generative AI solutions using ML and GenAI
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate AI tools and machine learning models for tasks, as well as building and training working versions of those models using Python and other open-source technologies
- Working with leadership and stakeholders to identify AI opportunities and promote strategy
- Developing and conducting trainings for users across the Government & Public Services landscape on principles used to develop models and how to interact with models to facilitate their business processes
- Building and prioritizing backlog for future machine-learning enabled features to support client business processes
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of experience programming in Python or R
- 1+ years of experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Large Language Models (LLM)
- 1+ years of experience building and maintaining scalable API solutions.
- 1+ years of experience with GenAI or a similar tool
- In depth understanding of AI protocols and standards
- Understanding of technological risks and the ability to assess and mitigate them.
- Deep knowledge of a specific domain or industry, with a focus on applying NLP/LLM solutions in that context
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting software or solutions design issues.
- Ability to display both breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.